Just a brief update to previous post. I tried following discussion and “suggestions” there and implemented a sort of “mix” of them. I’m quite satisfied from results. A screenshot will let everything being simpler:
So, what happened here:
results are (no more than) 10 now. In 0.8 they are no more than 8. You have all sites matching, but the ones “startingWith” are considered more relevant and are listed before. The other relevance criteria (number and last date of visits) are anyway considered and help listing history items.
Compare this screenshot with actual implementation and with first proposal to have a clear idea about.
I tested it all the morning and it really seems “matching” better my needs. So I’m probably going on submitting a review request for.
Last chance to submit comments about