Next monday, next feature. The second for this summer series. This week I need to break the features order to talk about the one absolutely needing comments and opinions.
In fact I started playing a bit with our code SSL related, to try at least to improve dialogs and warnings. And so I did. I started taking a look at Firefox and Chrome UIs, kdelibs SSL code, konqueror code (we copied in our first implementation) and blah blah. After a couple of mornings playing with my code and testing against some real https sites and a local one shipping an unvalid certificate, here are the results:
- code has been merged in master five minutes ago (rekonq 0.7.57).
- a couple of screenshots are here down. All the others rekonq related are here.
Comments are welcome.